Bulk goods and conventional general cargo
We transport bulk and general cargo between ports in Europe and around the world. We are distinguished by a wide range of supported services, which include:
- dry goods: cereals, grits, ore, coal, aggregates,
- Liquid products: crude oil, chemicals, gas, oil,
- chemical bulk goods – including dangerous goods.
We provide comprehensive services for excise cargo. We are authorised for the customs clearance of goods with suspended excise duty, such as petroleum products. We have extensive experience in handling liquid chemicals and cereal-feed.
We support our customers with our knowledge and experience at every step of the way.
In terms of handling the transport of bulk goods and general cargo, we offer our customers:
- extensive experience in bulk forwarding of commodities,
- competence in servicing chemical goods in bulk, as well as dangerous goods,
- warehouses in the immediate vicinity of a port.